Denver Boulder Couriers, based in Boulder, CO, is proud to be a local, professional, courier company serving Colorado’s delivery needs for over 27 years. Our mission is to provide same–day and rush courier/messenger services along the Front Range of Colorado.
The Marketing and Social Media intern will be responsible for helping DBC increase its online social media presence while also assisting with other traditional marketing tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on search Engine optimization, Google Ad Words, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, email marketing, etc.
- Execute social media content calendar, help plan content strategy.
- Coordinate in print and online advertising.
- Executes a wide variety of details that involve direct marketing, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, and customer communications.
- Develop lead generation plans and maintain customer database.
- Analyze volume trends, identify and create follow up plan.
- Maintain and update employee intranet.
- Develops and prepares marketing presentations.
- Attends tradeshows, and company sponsored promotions and events.
- Previous experience with social media and/or marketing initiatives.
- Effective, professional communicator; comfortable interacting with both customers and team members.
- Ability to learn rapidly, building on experience for a strong knowledge base.
- Self–starter, eager to grow through execution of new job functions.
- Strong computer skills.
Paid position, flexible hours.
Email your cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Marketing and Social Media Intern in the subject line.